🎗️ Join Us in the Fight Against Breast Cancer! 🚗
At Car Nation Canada Direct, we're not just about selling cars; we're also passionate about making a difference in our community. 🤝
For Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we're proud to partner with the Canadian Cancer Society to support breast cancer research. 💗 This month we've committed to supporting the Canadian Cancer Society with each vehicle sold. 🚘
By choosing Car Nation Canada Direct, you're not only getting a fantastic vehicle but also contributing to the fight against breast cancer. 🙌 Let's stand together and make a meaningful impact! 🌟
Spread the word, share this post, and let's make this Breast Cancer Awareness Month the most impactful one yet! 🎀
Breast cancer statistics:
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among Canadian women.
- This year an estimated 26,900 Canadian women will be diagnosed with breast cancer and 5,000 will die of it.
- Breast cancer accounts for approximately 25% of new cancer cases and 13% of all cancer deaths in Canadian women.
- 1 in 8 women is expected to develop breast cancer during her lifetime and 1 in 33 will die of it.
- More than 80% of breast cancers occur in women 50 and over.
- Early detection and increased screening rates combined with better treatment therapies for breast cancer have resulted in a 44% decrease in the breast cancer death rate since the late 1980s. Breast cancer is still the most common cancer and the second leading cause of cancer death among women in Canada. It is for these reasons, that we are committed to supporting breast cancer research, education, and awareness.
"Let's do something for our sisters, our mothers, and our daughters. Let's drive to a cure"