Our team at is growing!
We are seeking a motivated, customer-focused and results-driven Non-Prime Manager with sales experience in an automotive dealership.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plan, comprehensive training and mentoring, and a supportive working environment.
- Provide excellent and timely follow-up with customers and financial institutions
- Thoroughly explain specifications and benefits to customers and strive to help overcome objections
- Achieve high levels of sales penetration of products such as extended warranties, finance, insurance and other products sold through the business office
- Remain current with associated knowledge including interest rates, warranty coverage and after-market product specifics
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets, as established by Management
What we are looking for in YOU:
- A positive and outgoing personality and a willingness to learn and work with a fabulous team!
- Previous sales or customer service experience in a dealership setting, with proven track record is a great asset to have however, not mandatory
- Results driven individual that is motivated to make money!
- 180 experience is an asset
- Valid Ontario G class driver's license and clean driver's abstract
- OMVIC license is required
To ensure your success, we will:
- Provide the tools and environment to ensure you excel in every aspect of your professional life
- Provide training and mentoring from the best in the industry and we are a busy, high-volume dealership, with lots of opportunity to grow and learn
- Offer a competitive compensation and benefit plan which includes health and dental coverages
Car Nation Canada's Mission Statement:
At Car Nation Canada, our Family of Dealerships provides industry leading automotive sales and service experiences by treating every customer and employee like family. We exceed expectations by providing superior customer service, supporting our communities and employing the most talented people in the industry. You'll come in as a customer and leave as family.
Car Nation Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities.
We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department - please see more information at www.carnationcanada.com